FRONT: "Unmistakable" 2017 painting of Liberace's silhouette by Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl. The original painting hung in Thriller Villa with the Liberace Museum Collection until 2021, when it was included in the Liberace exhibit installed at the Clark County Commission, in the offices of Commissioner Ross Miller.
BACK: "Dichoterace" 2020 painting by Jonathan Warren based on the 1968 black and white photo by Allan Warren in London. The work shows Liberace existing half in color, and fading from black and white, wearing a Nudie Cohen jacket.
SLEEVES: Shorts sleeves are black, patterned with Liberace Piano Signature Logos.
Classic round neck with short sleeve; Soft and comfortable to the touch; slightly elastic; moderate length; Perfect for daily wear.
- Fabric: Jersey( 95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Classic round neck
- Fabric Weight: 180 g/m².
- This product weighs 290g.
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 businessays
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".