Liberace Collage Ladies' Tshirt
FRONT: A view through a golden chandelier to a partial of a 1950's Liberace portrait. The V-neck collar has the Liberace Piano Signature Logo pattern.
BACK: A partial of "Unmistakable" the Liberace silhouette portrait by Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl, the original of which hangs in the Clark County Commission office of Commissioner Ross Miller. A large, gold Liberace Piano Signature Logo over the top completes the collage.
- Fabric: Jersey (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Skinny fit
- V-neck, short sleeves.
- Fabric weight: 180g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".