Fashion with a unique connection to Las Vegas, and the history of showmanship.
FRONT: "Dichoterace" is the name given to the original 2020 giclée/photo painting by Jonathan Warren, based on the 1968 black and white London photo by Allan Warren, which completely covers the front of this smooth-as-silk, elegant men's shirt. The original work, said to show the dichotomy of Liberace living in both colorful and a black-and-white worlds, was hung at the Conrad Hotel, inside Resorts World Las Vegas, upon its 2021 opening.
SLEEVES: Giant Liberace piano signature logos in gold wrap each arm, over a black background.
COLLAR: Outer showing collar is black, with a single, gold Liberace piano signature logo centered in back, both on the inside and on the outside. The undercollar is burnt red, with gold Liberace piano signature logos in a pattern. This is also on the cuff trim.
BACK: The 2021 Jonathan Warren photo of the golden Liberace Costume Room Door covers the back. This is the door constructed for Liberace's private costume room at Radio City Music Hall. The original door was obtained by the Liberace Foundation and restored in 2020 by Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl. It is installed at Liberace Garage.
Legends attract legends: Jeff Kutash wears Liberace
Jeff Kutash is the most prolific producer of Las Vegas shows in the history of the Strip. A member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Emmy and Gold Globe winner, he was a pioneer of American street dance choreography in the disco era. He taught Michael Jackson the moonwalk, John Travolta disco, and staged everyone from Frank Sinatra to James Brown. Soon to announce his biggest show ever, Jeff Kutash is on the Board of Directors of the Liberace Foundation for the Performing and Creative Arts.
- Fabric: 97% polyester and 3% spandex in an imitation silk finish
- Regular fit
- Fabric weight: 90 g/m²
- Average Lead Time: 2-4business days(The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
In this silky material, sizes run slightly small. If you are normally a Large, you might try an XL in this particular model.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".