Las Vegas F1 has landed in Las Vegas. But it's not the first time. Show them you know the code! Premiere level open wheel Indy Car racing began in Las Vegas in 1954, and Las Vegas Park, a track that existed where the Westgate Hotel is today.
The front of this water resistant jacket is the brochure from the 1959 Las Vegas Grand Prix. A Liberace Garage logo has been added to the upper breast. On the back is a copy of an early race advertisement for Las Vegas Park. Below the vintage ad is the hash tag #LVGP with the establishment date of the Grand Prix, and the Liberace Foundation slogan, "You can't fake a legacy."
On the back inside collar is a photo of Liberace sitting in Bobby Unser's car at the Stardust 150 race in 1968, with Bobby Unser standing next to him.
Liberace Joins Bobby Unser at the Stardust 150, 1968
Get the book!
- Fabric: "Scuba" (95% polyester and 5% Spandex).
- Regular Fit
- Raglan sleeves, stand-up collar, zipper closure
- Fabric weight: 230g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity. You may also find it in stock at Liberace Garage.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".