Sale Sold out
Regular price $99.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Join the Knight Club.
Printed from copyright photos of three different Liberace Museum Collection artifacts pertaining to knights, this long coat has suit of armor chest, 1959 costume pattern upper arms resembling chainmail, woven leather armor print lower sleeves and body, and a mysterious coat of arms from the Liberace antique throne on the back. Three sets of pockets inside and out, printed midaeval weapons on inner lapel. Hood is printed with knight's helmet from the coat of arms, so that it appears to be a knights helmet when worn up. Fuzzy fleece inside to provide extra warmth and comfort.
See the Liberace Museum Collection in Las Vegas
- Fabric: Brushed knit (100% polyester)
- Regular fit
- Zipper, Borg interior
- Fabric weight: 160 g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".