Sale Sold out
Regular price $129.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Sleep in the Cape.
A Liberace Foundation copyrighted pattern created by Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl from Foundation photos of the Liberace White Ostrich Cape, created by Michael Travis in 1977.
Visit the original cape with the Liberace Museum Collection
in Las Vegas
- Made of polyester
- Product includes one zippered duvet cover, one sheet and two pillowcases, inserts not included.
- Health Conscious Printing and Dyeing
- Care Instruction: machine washable use a mild detergent.
- Thread Color is white.
- Custom area is Single-sided printing
- This product is made on demand. No minimums.
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
|This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".|