Sale Sold out
Regular price $129.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Sleep in the Cape.
A Liberace Foundation copyrighted pattern created by Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl from Foundation photos of the Liberace White Ostrich Cape, created by Michael Travis in 1977.
- Made of polyester
- Product includes one zippered duvet cover, one sheet and two pillowcases, inserts not included.
- Health Conscious Printing and Dyeing
- Care Instruction: machine washable use a mild detergent.
- Thread Color is white.
- Custom area is Single-sided printing
- This product is made on demand. No minimums.
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
|This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".|