Sale Sold out
Regular price $59.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Always have an ace up your sleeve.
A Liberace Foundation copyright photo of the Art Deco Cape is printed on the front, back and sleeves. Peeking out of the left cuff is an ace of diamonds. Wrapping the left cuff is a gold Derringer pistol. Remind yourself to always be prepared.
The undercollar is a pattern of gold Liberace Piano Signature Logos.
The double placket design hides the buttons of the shirt and maintains a flat front. Classic standup collar and long sleeves.
- Fabric: Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit; This product is nonelastic
- Lapel collar, long sleeve, concealed placket, button closure
- Fabric weight: 120g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Production Time: 2-4 business days（The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days）
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".