High resolution copyrighted photos of the actual pink feather cape, created by Michael Travis for Liberace for his 1985 Radio City residency, when he entered the stage by coming out of a giant Faberge-style egg.
FRONT AND BACK: feathers photo of the original cape
SLEEVES: Butterfly from the front of the cape, repeated
- Fabric: 95% polyester and 5% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Button closure, V-neck, long sleeve
- Fabric weight: 190g/m²
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".