Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Liberace Cherub and Costume Print Pillow
The famous cherub which held liberace's towel next to his sunken bath in Las Vegas gazes at you from one side of this pillow, while the other side is a Liberace Foundation copyrighted close-up photo print of a famous Liberace jacket by Frank Acuna, 1968. Both of these artifacts can be viewed with the Liberace Museum Collection.
Several Pillows are available, collect them all!
- Made of Short Plush（100% polyester）
- Fill with polypropylene cotton
- Hidden zipper closure
- Pillow insert included
- All-over print product.
- For custom areas please refer to yoycol mockup generator for details
- This product is made on demand. No minimums
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
|Product measurements may vary by up to 1~3cm|