Liberace Costume Print Shirt
An actual high resolution photo of an amazing Liberace jacket designed by Frank Ortiz in 1968, wraps this entire shirt. The original jacket can be viewed in the Liberace Museum Collection. Wear the actual style of Liberace, timeless today.
Outer collar is the gold, printed from a photo of the actual jacket collar of Liberace. The undercollar is grey with gold Liberace Piano Signature Logos.
- Fabric: four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit. This product is non-elastic.
- Button placket and Spread collar
- Fabric Weight: 120 g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".