Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Liberace Costumes Print Stacked Hem Dress
Liberace's famous Suit of Ice costume cape by Michael Travis, and his 1957 Frank Ortiz lighted jacket, are the printed patterns making up this classic round neck, the hem is stacked design, often worn directly with leggings or jeans.
- Fabric: Jersey(95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Crew neck, short sleeve, stacked hem
- Fabric weight: 180g/m²
- Printing process:Transfer printing.
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".