Costume designer Michael Travis created many costumes for Liberace from 1972 to 1986. His original sketches are at the Smithsonian Institute. Copies of them were assembled to create this pattern of masterpieces!
- Fabric: French Terry fabric (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Long sleeve, with drawsting hood
- Fabric weight: 230g/m²
- Printing process: Transfer printing.
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".