Liberace Crystal Cape Pattern Print Dress
Take a close look at this geometric pattern, and you'll see it is made up completely of the stunning bejeweled crystal ostrich feather cape of Liberace's final show at Radio City Music Hall. In this cape, he flew from the stage through the ceiling, for the last time.
This pattern was developed by the photographer, designer Paulina Biggs Sparkhul, who also developed nearly all Liberace Museum Collection exhibits for the past decade. Wear the legend, and fly through that ceiling yourself.
- Fabric: Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit; This fabric is less elastic
- Elastic waist
- Fabric weight: 120g/m²
- Thread Color: black or white for a single piece, automatically chosen using color approximation. Can not be customized.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".