Make an entrance in the Liberace "Enter The Phantom" Dress Shirt!
FRONT: Printed completely with "Enter The Phantom," the famous 2016 Jonathan Warren photo of the grill and front end of 1961 Liberace's Phantom V Sedanca Deville Rolls Royce, the very same which took Liberace on stage for years, and was featured in HBO's Behind The Candelabra with Matt Damon at the wheel and Michael Douglas in back.
The lower border is the vanity license plate "#LIBERACE" The famous Rolls Royce hood ornament comes right up to the collar.
SLEEVES: Each sleeve is a side view photograph of the famed Rolls Royce, taken by Jonathan Warren and depicting the trend-setting 1970's glass tiling work of artisan John Hancock.
BACK: The entire back is a giant print of the Jonathan Warren 2016 photo of the Liberace Rolls Royce hood ornament, entitled "Phantom Winged Victory"
COLLAR: The outer showing collar is a print of a bejeweled Liberace cape. The hidden under and inside collar, as well as the cuff detail, is Liberace piano signature trademark logos.
This button-front shirt features a classic fit, a patch chest pocket, and a spread collar.
- Fabric: Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Classic fit. This product is nonelastic.
- With chest pocket, lightweight and breathable.
- Fabric weight: 120g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".