He put the 'fab' in Faberge.
In 1985, Liberace entered the stage at Radio City Music Hall by coming out of a giant Faberge-style egg. Conceived by Liberace, it was only recently discovered by Liberace Foundation Chairman Jonathan Warren to have been designed and sketched by famed costume designer Michael Travis. This area rug is a print of that sketch. It bears the signatures of both Michael Travis and Liberace, with notes and measurements visible in pencil. The original costume and egg are on exhibit in Las Vegas.
- Made of super-soft polyester
- Feature: Non-slip backing and simply shake or vacuum to clean
- Shape: Foldable Rectangular Area Rug
- Care Instruction：Machine wash is not recommended
- Thread Color is white.
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
- Due to transportation needs, we will fold and curl the floor mats and carpets, so there will be some creases on the products you receive
#liberace #radiocitymusichall #faberge #fabergeegg
|Product measurements may vary by up to 1~3cm|