Liberace put the "fab" in "Faberge"
The sketch of Liberace's giant Faberge-style stage egg, about which he described his vision to Any Warhol in Interview Magazine in 1984, and from which he entered the stage at Radio City Music Hall in 1985, adorns the front of this unique mated set of mugs.
Separating the two mugs opens the egg, just as the egg opens still, at Liberace Garage in Las Vegas. The original sketch is by renowned costume designer to Liberace and other stars, Michael Travis.
- Made of Ceramic
- The Product Size is 20*9.5cm（7.8"*3.7"）
- The custom area is single-side printing.
- This product contains two cups.
- Limited to pratical production, do not place important designs at the seams or within 1.5cm from the bottom of the tumbler.
- This product is made on-demand. No minimums.
- There are multiple shipping methods available, and the fees may vary depending on the location and the shipping method.