Be ready for the show of your life.
In 1984 in New York, Liberace broke ticketing and attendance records at Radio City Music Hall for his weeks-long residency. Interviewed by Andy Warhol for Interview Magazine, he mentioned his idea of coming out of a giant Faberge egg. He came back to the same venue the next year, and did exactly that, in what became the show of his life, breaking all records at Radio City.
The costume for the occasion was a Michael Travis masterpiece of feather, bead, rhinestone and sequin, in shocking pink. It became absolutely legendary.
This fitted, short dress is wrapped in an original, copyrighted photo of that Liberace Radio City Cape, taken in 2022. The papillon (butterfly) which is on the chest, shows on the right hip of the dress. Long, detached sleeves leave the shoulders bare. An absolutely unique, head-turning piece.
- Fabric: Microfiber (88% polyester and 12% spandex)
- Skinny fit
- Off-shoulder, Back lace-up, long sleeve
- Fabric weight: 210g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days（The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days）
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".