Take hold of the Flame.
The Flame is the most elaborate, largest and heaviest of Liberace's lighted capes, designed in 1979 by Michael Travis. Influential on many costumes ever since, we have created here a copyrighted pattern from a photo of the actual cape, exhibited with the Liberace Museum Collection.
- Made of super soft polyester
- Feature: Non-slip backing and simply shake or vacuum to clean
- Suitable Rooms: Home Office, Parlor, Bedroom
- Shape: Foldable Rectangular Floor Mat
- Care Instruction：Machine wash is not recommended
- Thread Color is white.
- This product is made on demand. No minimums.
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
- Due to transportation needs, we will fold and curl the floor mats and carpets, so there will be some creases on the products you receive
|Product measurements may vary by up to 1~3cm|