It's a good thing Liberace wore tail coats, because the amount of coat tailing on his showmanship is unprecedented!
The front of this shirt puts the famed original 1986 photo of Liberace at Radio City Music Hall, juxtaposed next to the same photo as it was modified by Adele in her 2021 announcement of ther residency at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
The back has a photo of the 1962 Riviera Hotel marquee in Las Vegas, showing Barbara Streisand as Liberace's opening act.
The sleeves are a pattern developed from a close-up photo of an actual Liberace Costume. Liberace piano signature logos adorn the collar and lower back.
- Fabric: 80% polyester and 20% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Pullover Sweater, Turtleneck, Slim Fit, Stretchable
- Fabric weight: 230 g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".