Casual, classic elegance.
An original Liberace Museum piece, the Jazz Piano dates from the 1920's and features intricate inlay, of the design originally created by Andre Boulle. A Foundation photo of the brass and red tortoise shell inlay work on the piano creates the graphics on these one-of-a-kind shoes. The Liberace piano signature logo is outfacing on the heal, in gold over red.
See the piano that features the original inlay work with the Liberace Museum Collection.
- The upper is made of canvas and the sole is made of rubber
- Removable insoles
- Elastic side accents
- Wear-resistant and breathable
- Care Instruction: Spot clean only
- This product is made on demand. No minimums
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
|Product measurements may vary by up to 3~5mm|
How to Measure
1、Place your foot on the blank paper
2、Mark the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe
3、Measure the length with a ruler
Note：IF your foot length is between two value,please chose the large one;