The King Neptune Robe
A high-resolution copyrighted photograph of Liberace's original, legendary King Neptune costume makes up the entire outer design. Coral trim and belt accent the choral colors in costume designer Michael Travis's masterpiece of the stage. A true work of art.
The King Neptune is the most copied of Liberace's costumes. Originally designed by Michael Travis, the original sketch is in the Smithsonian Institute. A movie version was created by Ellen Mirojnic for Michael Douglas as Liberace in HBO's Behind The Candelabra in 2013. That version has been worn by Kesha in her Las Vegas concert during her 2018 tour with Macklemore; by David Turner as Liberace in Mozart In The Jungle; by 2019 Grammys pianist Chloe Flower, at the 2022 Halloween party of Heidi Klum.
It's your turn!
This beautiful, medium-weight nightgown makes your life easy, and the soft material is very skin-friendly.
- Fabric: 97% polyester and 3% spandex
- Regular fit
- Removable waist tie closure, long robe, side slit.
- Fabric weight: 90g/m²
- For the knotted area, please refer to the canvas section (section in the middle) as the benchmark since mock-up may not display the precise result for certain images.
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".