Sale Sold out
Regular price $39.62 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
One legendary Liberace artifact rescue was a large stained glass window, being destroyed with the renovation of a train station. He saved the framed glass, and repurposed it into his homes. It is now exhibited with the Liberace Museum Collection. These curtains are a copyrighted, Paulina Biggs Sparkuhl pattern print made from a Liberace Foundation photo of the famed window.
The curtains are light-shielding, UV-resistant and provide privacy.
- Made of Polyester
- Fabric weight: 265g/m²
- The width includes two pieces curtain's. In 140x160cm(55.1"x63"), 140 is the width and 160 is the height
- Hooks and rings will be sent with the curtain
- Single-side printing.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- Please Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.