Fabulous Las Vegas.
Liberace coined the name "Fabulous Las Vegas" in the mid 1940's. The Las Vegas sign used it in 1959, after a local magazine did the same in 1949.
FRONT: An enhanced 2022 photo of the Las Vegas sign by Jonathan Warren, under a partial of Dichoterace, the Jonathan Warren 2021 Giclee based on the Allan Warren 1968 black and white photograph. The original hangs in the Lobby of the Conrad Hotel at Resorts World in Las Vegas, since its opening as the new Las Vegas Hilton.
SLEEVES AND CUFFS: An ornate ace of diamonds covers each sleeve. It is always good to have an ace up your sleeve.
BACK: A Liberace Foundation copyrighted photograph of the Liberace Art Deco Cape, designed by Michael Travis and featured in Liberace Extravaganza.
COLLAR: Black with gold Liberace Piano Signature Logo pattern on the undercollar, and a single gold Liberace Piano Signature Logo on the back of the outer collar.
- Fabric: 97% polyester and 3% spandex
- Regular fit
- Silky smooth
- Fabric weight: 90 g/m²
- Thread Color: black or white for a single piece, automatically chosen using color approximation. Can not be customized.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4nbusiness days(The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".