Liberace and Napoleon walk into a dress shop...
Napoleon requests the Liberace Museum Collection, in china, furnishing and style. This skirt set is a copyrighted pattern made from a photo of Liberace's antique Napoleonic beds. The wood print carries the look of leather on the fabric. Truly one of a kind.
DRESS SET SPECS:
- Fabric: 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Side slit, Sleeveless.
- Fabric weight: 200g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".