Sale Sold out
Regular price $59.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Torso printed with Liberace in the famous, colorful jacket he wore for his 1968 photoshoot by Allen Warren. The jacket was designed by the famous Nudie Cohn.
The arms and skirt have been colormatched to the torso colors, with each sleeve branded with the Liberace Piano Signature.
- Fabric: Microfiber(88% polyester and 12% spandex)
- Skinny fit
- Zipper closure, turtleneck.
- Farbic weight: 210 g/m²
- Thread Color: black orwhite for a single piece, automatically chosen using color approximation. Can not be customized.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".