Sale Sold out
Regular price $59.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
'A Song To Remember' Liberace Dress
A photo pattern of outer casing designs on Liberace's Pleyel piano covers this casual sweatshirt dress pullover.
The Pleyel piano dates from 1885 and was used in the movie about Chopin, called A Song To Remember in 1945, during the key scene in which the candelabra is introduced. Liberace cited this scene as where he got the idea for the candelabra usage that became his on-stage trademark.
Black trip and hood, Liberace piano signature logo on right hip.
- Fabric: Fur line (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Front Kangaroo pocket, hood with drawstring,
- Fabric weight: 320g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 3cm.