Wear legendary design.
The top is printed with Liberace neck ruffles, a copyrighted Foundation photo of his actual costume. The below-the-knee skirt is slit toward the hip, and printed with a pattern of Liberace's 1978 bejeweled ostrich feather cape designed by Michael Travis. The original cape is exhibited with the Liberace Museum Collection. You're wearing legendary, timeless design, morphed into today's fashion. Completely unique.
- Fabric: 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Side split, Sleeveless.
- Fabric weight: 200g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".