Stained Glass Curtains? Only Liberace.
A copyrighted pattern made from a photo of Liberace's stained glass window, an artifact in the Liberace Museum Collection which used to adorn his homes, makes the curtains.
Liberace rescued the actual stained glass window from a remodeling of a vintage train station. The window was a part of his home, the Cloisters, in Palm Springs. Today the window remains with the Liberace Museum Collection
- Polyester fabric with slide grommets
- Single-sided printing from actual photo pattern
- The width includes two pieces curtain's. In 140x160cm(55.1"x63"), 140 is the width and 160 is the height
- This product is made on demand. No minimums.
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.