Know the code.
Liberace first started calling our town "Fabulous Las Vegas" in the mid 1940's. By 1949 the name was picked up as the name of a magazine. It began to be emblazoned on every souvenir. By 1955 the Riviera was built, with its new marquee sign featuring Liberace and his opening act, Barbara Streisand. The very similar "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign followed in 1959, forever branding the the city "Fabulous!"
Learn more about the history of Liberace and the Las Vegas Strip with a visit to the Liberace Museum Collection.
FRONT: A black and white angle photo of the famous sign wraps the upper front, with a gold Liberace Piano Siganture Logo over black in the lower left.
SLEEVES AND COLLAR: Piano keys print, naturally.
BACK: Massive black Liberace Piano Signature Logo
- Fabric: Jersey ( 95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Fabric weight: 180 g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".