A print of the poster for the 1st Annual Stardust Grand Prix in Las Vegas (1964) creates a spectacular front of this vintage-look race jacket. Liberace frequented the Stardust Raceway. Liberace Garage logos are on the sleeves and collar. The back is an outline of the historic track in Las Vegas which was destroyed in 1972.
Vintage 1965 race poster is the front graphic of your jacket
- Fabric: Scuba (95% polyester and 5% Spandex).
- Regular Fit
- Raglan sleeves, stand-up collar, zipper closure
- Fabric weight: 230g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".