Las Vegas Grand Prix in the age of Liberace
The historic track outline of the Stardust International Raceway, which hosted premier level racing including Indy Car circuit from 1965 to 1971. The mob-connected track was where Bobby Unser won the 1968 Stardust 150, fending off an all-star list of Indy Car champions. Liberace was in attendance.
The back of the jacket is a graphic of the original race poster from the 1968 Stardust 150. On the upper left is a photo of Bobby Unser standing next to Liberace, who is seated behind the wheel of Unser's open wheel racer. To the right is the photo of Unser with the winning trophy. The Liberace Garage signature logo is on the left front collar.
- Fabric: Scuba (95% polyester and 5% Spandex).
- Regular Fit
- Raglan sleeves, stand-up collar, zipper closure
- Fabric weight: 230g/m².
- Stitch Color: white
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".