A Las Vegas original.
Liberace frequented the Stardust Raceway, where his good friend Bobby Unser won the Stardust 150 premiere level Indy Car race in 1968.
The Original 1966 Stardust 150 Race Poster
This jacket has the 1966 poster graphic on the back, with the artwork and original colors also adorning the front. The Liberace Garage signature logo is on the left front collar.
- Fabric: Scuba (95% polyester and 5% Spandex).
- Regular Fit
- Raglan sleeves, stand-up collar, zipper closure
- Fabric weight: 230g/m².
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".