Straight Outta Vegas
Dr. Dre and Tupac Shakur namechecked Liberace in their 1995 massive hit, California Love, which was famously performed by Dr. Dre. and Snoop Dogg at the 2022 Superbowl Halftime show. The music was a part of the history chronicled in the film Straight Outta Compton. It's only appropriate for Liberace to return the nod with this 'Straight Outta Vegas' mens' rasher style shirt.
The front has a famed photo of Liberace at the bar at the Las Vegas Hilton between sets. His style is the epitome of Vegas. The badge sign in the style of the film about the band NWA, says "Straight Outta Vegas," while the back is the lyric from California Love. The sleeves have giant gold Liberace signature piano logos. 100% Vegas attitude..
Follow the history of Vintage Las Vegas in person
"They clock, me, watch me, diamonds shinin' lookin' like I robbed Liberace."
~ Tupac Shakur and Dr. Dre in California Love
- Regular fit
- Birdseye wicking fabric (100% polyester)
- Classic round neck, long sleeve
- Fabric weight: 145 g/m².
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- A variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".